SILVERHEIGHTS NEIGHBOURHOOD ASSOCIATION
Where Neighbours Feel Connected
The Community Outreach Program is a community-based program created to prevent and reduce the depth of child poverty in the Waterloo Region. The goal is to assist children and families living in low income to access the services they need in their own communities.
Linking Families to Community Resources
- information and funding resources
- activities, fees, subsidies
- resources and information
Child Care and Children's Needs
- information and equipment
- for families or individuals
- to attend appointments or meetings
If you or anyone you know could benefit from any of these supports or resources, please contact Suzy at (519) 622-6550 ext. 222 or
For a copy of the Community Outreach brochure, click here.